All rates are calculated by Canada Post. Orders are processed (handled) in 1-2 business days. Shipping (transit) time as per Canada post (Expedited) range from 3-9 business* days depending on area shipped to. All of our orders ship from our warehouse in Burlington, Ontario.
Orders received by 10:30 a.m. EST (7:30 a.m. PST) on any business day will be processed the same day. Any orders received after 10:30 a.m. EST (7:30 a.m. PST) or on a weekend/holiday, will be processed the following business day.
*Business days are defined as Monday-Friday; Holidays are not included.
Topo Athletic Canada only ships within Canada. If you are located outside of Canada please find your local country here https://www.topoathletic.com/international-distributors
Expedited: ground shipping 3-9 business days + 1-2 business days processing
Xpresspost: ground faster 2-6 business days + 1-2 business days processing
Priority: fastest 1-3 business days + 1-2 business days processing
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Topo Athletic Canada (o/a The Olde Shoe House Ltd (TOSH)) is pleased to offer the highest standard of customer service. All unworn merchandise (Excluding product marked "Final Sale") may be returned in its original package, along with the receipt, for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Refunds will only be made in the manner in which the payment was made. Shipping charges are non-refundable. We work hard to ensure that every order is filled correctly and that products we send are free from defects.
1. Only shoes with a Topo Athletic Canada customer receipt are processed.
2. All Returns must be pre-authorized. Authorization is available by e-mail (email@example.com). Merchandise with manufacturing defects will be replaced or refunded at our option
3. If you are returning an item for a refund we will credit the purchase price plus any sales tax paid for the item. Sorry, we do not refund shipping and handling charges or return shipping charges unless you were shipped an incorrect item or the item arrived damaged in some way, in which case you will receive a full refund of your original shipping, handling charges and return shipping charges.
4. Products on FINAL SALE or part of a promotion are final and may not be returned or exchanged.
5. All credits will be placed on the same credit card used for the original purchase. Allow one or two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
DEFECTIVE WORN PRODUCT POLICY
If you suspect a defect on worn merchandise, the merchandise must be returned for inspection and a determination of eligibility for a refund, exchange or merchandise credit. Any altered footwear (orthotics, laces, pads) will void the manufacturers warranty. Topo warrantee applies to any product purchased within six months. Proof of purchase MUST be supplied at time of return. All merchandise purchased from an authorized dealer (https://www.topoathletic.ca/pages/store-locator) other than www.topoathletic.ca must be returned to the original source.
No price adjustments after 7 days of purchase date.